Istanbul Gelişim University
Istanbul Gelişim University established by the Foundation of Education, Health and Social Services. The University is located on the European side of Istanbul near Ataturk airport. In addition, it is one of the most preferable University among the international students, and one of the top Universities in Turkey.
Istanbul Gelişim University includes over 30 thousand domestic and international students, who enrolled in undergraduate and graduate programs. The University offers around 57 undergraduate programs in 3 faculties, and 3 postgraduate institutes, 4 of schools with 2 years program, in addition to 27 master’s programs and 6 Ph.D. programs.
To become one of the global Universities that contributes to the world development.
• Respect the values of scientific research
• Contribution to social, cultural and economic development
• Implementation of the academic and research approaches
Why Istanbul Gelişim University?
• The University cooperates with over 100 international Universities and they agree on sharing experiences and exchanging the academicians and experts to reach the highest standards of education, training as well.
• English Language is the official language in the University
• It offers many of the internship opportunities in different sectors to encourage the students to gain practical experience.
• It also provides opportunities that can enable students to find new ways of education, through laboratories that transform the theoretical knowledge to the practical learning.
Laboratories and Workshops
Over 117 laboratory and workshop for undergraduate and postgraduate students for example:
• Advertising workshop
• Drawing workshop
• Child Development Drama workshop
• Aircraft Composite Workshop
• Aircraft Systems Workshop
• Aircraft Engine Workshop
• Aircraft Electronics / Avionics Workshop
• Physical Therapy and Rehabilitation Laboratory
• Mechatronics Laboratory
• Computer Laboratory
• Anatomy Laboratory
• Business Sciences Laboratories
• Civil Engineering Laboratory
• Oral and dental health Laboratory
• Technologies Laboratory
Career Development Center
The role of the Career Development Center is to support students to have opportunities that can enable them to discover themselves and to make them care for continuous self-development through trainings and then building a career.
Sports and Facilities
Sports activities: Including basketball, volleyball and there are tennis courts. The University also concentrates on fitness, so it organizes fitness programs for the students.
The University also includes a huge library with books as well as all kinds of sources like researches and publications.
Meeting Rooms and conferences: There are 5 of meeting rooms and separate conferences halls that can include a thousand person.
Student Activities: The University has around 78 student clubs to encourage them participating into the social, cultural, sports and scientific activities.
Why should you apply through OK TAMAM?
• It supports students to obtain a Turkish visa
• It gives students a Turkish sim card and a transportation card for free
• It helps students to obtain an accommodation in Turkey.
• It provides certification equivalence
• It assigns an employee who will accompany the student and assist him during the university’s registration process
• It helps students in obtaining residency permission
• It provides health insurance for student’s treatment in public hospitals
• It gives free educational consultations to the students during their studies in Turkey