Bahçeşehir University- Batumi, is a branch of Bahçeşehir International Foundation, which is comprised of 8 universities and 3 language schools located in 9 countries around the world.
The university provides academic programs that are in line with the international standards in the field of medicine; that includes well-equipped laboratories such as anatomy laboratories, histology laboratories, microbiology laboratories, molecular genetics laboratories, biochemistry laboratories, and the Clinical Skills Center.
Why BAU Batumi University?
• The university is located in Batumi, which is one of the most beautiful cities in Georgia, which is a popular tourist destination on the Black Sea coast
• Students who live in Batumi can benefit from the safe and friendly Environment and the affordable prices, that encourage international students decide to live in Batumi / Georgia.
• The official language of studying at the university is an English
• It has a dedicated hospital, provided with the latest technology, where students can gain practical experience in their first year of the university
• It has a number of equipped medical laboratories and classrooms with modern audio and visual equipment
• One of the most important reasons that encourages students to study at BAU Batumi university is that it offers to its students during the academic years a preparatory program to the test of the American Medical License known as USMLE
• It includes a great staff of professors and scientific specialists coming from Bahçeşehir university (Istanbul)
• The university hosts experts and specialized doctors from Turkey to speak up in BAU Batumi conferences and respond to any of the students inquiries
• It has one of the largest electronic libraries that includes the latest publications, researches and books. In addition, students can benefit from the electronic library of Bahçeşehir Istanbul university which gives them access to a variety of books and medical publications
• The university has cooperation agreements with a number of universities from different countries. This gives students a unique exchanging opportunity to increase their knowledge and wide their experiences
• The university has a partnership with the Medical Park Hospital Group, which includes various hospitals in different districts in turkey
• It provides a multicultural environment that enables students to meet with other cultures, customs and traditions from around the world.