TED University established in 2009 near Kızılay in the heart of Ankara, by the Turkish Education Association (TED) that it has developed the education since 1928. The goal behind establishing TED University is to encourage students to think creatively and critically, to help them success in the practical and personal life. Also, to become one of the top Universities in Turkey.
Faculties of TED University
TED is one of the top Universities in Turkey; it has a high academic ranking among the Universities. The University includes 5 faculties that provides 21 programs; In addition to number of postgraduate institutes and English/Turkish preparatory school.
It aims to be inspiring and finding solutions for the social problems through interacting with people and sharing knowledge.
TED University mission is to prepare students who are self-confident, creative, open minded and have the ability to think critically. The University also has a mission of continuing contribution to sustainable development by creating solutions for the national & global challenges.
Why TED University?
• The University has a quiet environment that helps students to focus on their studies that provides all equipment and latest technologies
• The University is a member of the Erasmus program that gives students exchange opportunities that allow them to spend a semester or a year for studying or training in one of the Universities that are members in Erasmus program
• It includes health center that allows students to benefit from medical examinations and first aid treatment. In urgent cases, the patient referred to hospital for further medical care
• In Urgent cases, patients kept under medical examination in the Health Center for monitoring and treatment
• It has a huge library that includes printed and electronic books, publications, magazines and researches
• The University provides housing for students with all services needed as restaurants, rooms and other services. It also contains entertainment areas like fun & games areas
TED University offers many of the student activities that improve the organizational, communication, teamwork skills; in addition, the University contributing to develop their mentality and personalities, therefore the University includes many of student societies that organize effective activities in different fields, for example:
• Photography Society
• Architecture and design Society
• Music Society
• E-sport Society
• Culture and Arts Society
• Entrepreneurship and Innovation Society
In addition, in the cooperation with the University administration, student societies organize music concerts, plays and other entertainment activities. Students also can swim in the University’s swimming pool and have access to exercise in the GYM.
|Department||Duration (y)||Language||Tuition Fees|
|Political Sciences & International Relations||4||English||7000$|
|Early Childhood Education||4||English||7000$|
|Guidance & Psychological Counseling||4||English||7000$|
|English Language Education||4||English||7000$|
|City & Regional Planning||4||English||9000$|
|Visual Communication Design||5||English||9000$|
|English Language & Literature||4||English||9000$|
|Interior Architecture & Environmental Design||4||English||9000$|
|Electrical & Electronics Engineering||4||English||9000$|
|Department||With Thesis or not||Language||Tuition Fees for program|
|Master of Economics & Finance||With Thesis or Without||English||8000$|
|Master of Interactive Computing and Information Systems||With Thesis or Without||English||8000$|
|Master of Engineering Management||With Thesis or Without||English||8000$|
|Master of English Language Education||With Thesis or Without||English||8000$|
|Master of Mechatronics Engineering||With Thesis or Without||English||8000$|
|Master of Applied Data Science||With Thesis or Without||English||8000$|
|Master of Civil Engineering||With Thesis or Without||English||8000$|
|Master’s program in Mechanical Engineering||With Thesis or Without||English||8000$|
|Master of Management Educational Institutions||With Thesis or Without||English||6000$|
|Master of Architecture and Urban Studies||With Thesis or Without||English||8000$|
|Master of Migration Studies||With Thesis or Without||English||8000$|
|Master of Developmental Focused Clinical Child & Adolescent psychology||With Thesis or Without||English||11000$|