Istanbul Kultur University was established in 1997 by one of the oldest private educational foundations in Turkey the Kültür Educational Foundation (KEV). The University aims to become one of the most successful universities not only in Turkey but also in the European countries; it has also a variety of majors almost 59 departments, 54 Master’s programs, 11 Ph.D. programs, and 2 vocational schools.
Istanbul Kultur concentrates on discussion panels, conferences, and events that raise student’s cultural awareness by letting them discuss and think critically different topics by using different educational and research methods to realize the truth.
Istanbul Kultur University Facilities
- It has sports clubs that always support and motivate students to participate in its different branches (Athletics – Basketball – Football – Volleyball – Tennis – Swimming – Karate – Camping and Hiking
- Beach Soccer – Taekwondo and other sports)
- The University has a well-equipped library with all printed and electronic resources and subject guides
- The University includes separate dormitories for girls & boys and they are 24/7 secured; each dormitory has its services like laundry, internet halls, and drawing rooms.
To reach the highest standards as well as a good reputation educationally, scientifically and in public services at national and international levels.
To provide a high quality of education besides motivating students to participate in cultural, sports and artistic activities.
Career Opportunities and Alumni Counseling Unit
Istanbul Kultur University preparing students to the business life, therefore it works on their skills through different activities and conferences. Also, it enables the students to work part-time in the University to get work experience and to help them improve their professional as well as communication skills.
Alumni Counseling Unit
The University continues helping its students even after graduation, to make them meet the market needs. Therefore, it mainly focuses on developing student’s mentality and skills to improve the opportunity to find a matching career with each of them. This happens by networking with alumni and updating data.
Istanbul Kultur University supports the importance of student’s participation in any activity or sport that they may be interested in each of them. Therefore, it enables them to get benefit from their free time by having fun while learning new skills or develop it. Besides, activities and sports will allow them to learn how to compete in a good environment with respect to people’s rights.
Student Clubs organize:-
- Conferences, Discussion Panels, Forums and Seminars that combine between professionals, entrepreneurs and experts in different fields with students to discuss and inquire about how to create and succeed in a career, other inquiries as well
- Concerts and plays
- Festivals and Trips
- Artistic and Sports Events.
Services provided within housing
Laundry at discounted prices
Regular and dry ironing
Complimentary room cleaning by schedule
Individual or group rooms for study
Free TV hall
Special coffee shop
Breakfast and dinner room
Large shared hall
|room type||1-year fee||approximate fee in USD|
|2 person||14700 TL||3585 USD|
|3 person||12900 TL||3146 USD|
|4 person||11100 TL||2707 USD|
|2 person||15960 TL||3893 USD|
|3 person||13680 TL||3337 USD|
|4 person||12300 TL||3000 USD|