Istanbul Bilgi University
Since 1996, Istanbul Bilgi University has obtained a great position with the Turkish system of higher education after its establishment by the Bilgi Education and Culture Foundation. The University adopts the concept of “learning not for school but for life”, which made it one of the Top Turkish Universities in all degrees with a high academic level.
For over 23 years, Istanbul Bilgi University shares with international universities and global educational institutions the same aim of improving the quality of research and education. One of the most important partnerships is with the Laureate Education Universities Group, and it is one of the largest educational networks in the world.
Nowadays, the University includes around 20000 students enrolled in undergraduate and postgraduate programs, it has a huge number of academic staff around 1500 teaching members, and possess 7 faculties, 3 institutes, and 3 vocational schools.
- Istanbul Bilgi University has three main campuses Kuştepe, Dolapdere, and santralistanbul, that cover nearly a total of 210,000 m² where all cultural events are organized.
- According to the concept “learning not for school but for life” Istanbul Bilgi University creates a modern university life for its students in which they can improve themselves on different levels, academically, cultural and social. As life at Istanbul Bilgi University includes:
Practical learning through different courses and well-equipped rooms, like courtroom for law students, architecture workshops, engineering & healthcare laboratories, art studios.
- Conferences, festivals, and events are organized in the three campuses with the aim of helping students meeting successful role models, experts, and entrepreneurs through learning from their experiences.
- Over 100 student clubs focus on different activities, sports, social projects, and arts.
Global Talent Management Center
- Besides all internship opportunities and job offers that always announced by the Global Talent Management Center. The center also put in its priority organizing open discussion panels, conferences, and job fairs to help students building networks with companies’ representatives and successful role models.
Why Istanbul Bilgi University?
• It believes in lifelong learning and supports students to develop their skills
• The instruction language is English
• It includes talents center where the university can support students’ talents and manage them (BiLGiTalent)
• Continous updates its programs
• It has many educational programs abroad under the umbrella of the Erasmus Program, which helps students in improving their mentality
• It has an international office that guides international students and newcomers to adapt easily to Turkey.
• It has over 600 partnerships with various institutions in the world which makes it a leading university in the international programs in Turkey.
• It is a member of the European University Association EUA and in the other international institutions.
• The University’s Alumni center focuses on improving personal and professional skills for students.
Why should you apply through OK TAMAM?
• It supports students to obtain a Turkish visa
• It gives students a Turkish sim card and a transportation card for free
• It helps students to obtain accommodation in Turkey.
• It provides certification equivalence
• It assigns an employee who will accompany the student and assist him during the university’s registration process
• It helps students in obtaining residency permission
• It provides health insurance for student’s treatment in public hospitals
• It gives free educational consultations to the students during their studies in Turkey