Cyprus Health and Social Sciences University (CHSSU) established in 2016, in one of the most fascinating regions in Cyprus, Güzelyurt region. The University officially has started its academic programs and training opportunities with two faculties, 1 Higher Educational School, 1 vocational school, in addition to the language school for (English & Turkish).
The University planning and implementing several training programs, with the aim of improving the personal and practical skills for all students as well as academic staff. Further, it includes many of health and social majors as follow: Dentistry, Nutrition and Dietetics, Physiotherapy and Rehabilitation, Psychology and Social Service.
To become a leading University in making difference and development on national & international levels. Additionally, to become an innovative University that makes students and staff are proud of being a part of it.
To provide a high quality of education in line with the Turkish academic standards and the international standards. To enlighten students and support them to become productive, effective and innovative members in the society with the aim of meeting its social & health demands.
Why Cyprus Health and Social Sciences University?
• English Language is the official language for the academic programs
• It includes qualified academic staff with different nationalities, and includes international students coming from over 16 countries
• It provides social, cultural and sports activities for all students
• CHSSU includes well-equipped laboratories for all majors, the University enables students merges between theoretical and practical learning
• It also a member in the Erasmus Program that offers many of the exchange opportunities.