Altınbaş University has contributed in the development of the society by preparing skillful and qualified graduates to the labor market; and motivates students to conduct scientific research and create new approaches. The University also has partnerships with various global universities; to offer more exchange programs for the students to enrich their experiences and wide their networks.
Students can choose the language of studying either in English or Turkish; which differs from a program to another and according to the student’s choice.
• Altınbaş University aims to prepare a young generation by improving their personal skills specifically their self-confidence, to contribute in the development of the society.
• The University supports the social, scientific and cultural interactions
• It provides Educational financial support for the students who have financial difficulties in payment the tuition fees.
• It allows the academic staff to discuss all matters that may be related to the subjects in the classrooms and respect their freedom of expression.
Why Altınbaş University?
• It is one of the top 100 Universities in Turkey, and it is popular with the medical majors because of its research centers, in addition to the well-designed medical programs by the hands of experts; Altınbaş University provides many internship opportunities to able the students who enroll in any of the medical programs to diagnosis different cases and assist the doctors in the medical field.
• It always improve the academic programs as well as develop the academic staff qualifications to offer a high standard of education with the latest approaches.
• It has medical and engineering well-equipped laboratories with the latest technologies
• It contributes to finding solutions for the society challenges.
Altınbaş University combines between academic life and the social life by supporting students activities in different areas; sports, music, art, entrepreneurship, etc. to improve their cultural and social lives.
Please note that:
The tuition fees for English preparatory program before the major study is determined based on each major. For example, if the student is registered to study medicine and the tuition fees is 25000$, then the tuition fees of studying the English preparatory year is also 25000$.
Services provided within housing
Laundry at discounted prices
Regular and dry ironing
Complimentary room cleaning by schedule
Individual or group rooms for study
A hall with free TV
Special coffee shop
Breakfast and dinner room
Large shared hall
|The planned expenses for female students||Expenses for students for one year||Room type|
|7700 $||5850 $||Single Room|
|5700 $||4500 $||Double Room|
|4350 $||3600 $||Triple Room|