About Istanbul Ticaret University
Istanbul Ticaret University is one of the top private universities in Turkey. It was founded in 2001 by the Istanbul Chamber of Commerce and the Foundation for Education and Social Services. The University is located in Sütlüce and Küçükyalı, two of the best districts in Istanbul. Istanbul Ticaret University has developed academically and expanded its expertise, thanks to its support from the Istanbul Chamber of Commerce.
To become more active in organizing different activities and international events, and to maintain as one of the leading educational institutions in Turkey and all over the world. It also aims to continue its studies to support the information and technology generations who depend on technology in nearly everything, either academically, research, training, or even in entertainment.
Istanbul Ticaret University includes 6 faculties:
- Faculty of Engineering
- Faculty of Architecture and Design
- Faculty of Business Administration
- Faculty of Law
- Faculty of Social and Human Sciences
- Faculty of Communications
Istanbul Ticaret University includes 5 academically equipped institutes offering diverse master’s and doctoral programs in the fields of:
- Foreign Trade
- Natural and Applied Sciences
- Communication and Internet Sciences
- Social Sciences
Why Istanbul Ticaret University?
Istanbul Ticaret University stands out not only due to its internationally accredited degrees but also because it provides an effective learning environment by possessing all the resources that assist students in studying and training both on and off campus.
- Integration of education and business through developed programs meeting the demands of the job market
- Organization of events across various fields with the participation of experts and specialists from around the world
- Advanced application opportunities through laboratories, workshops, and professional training in the business sector
- A psychological support center for students to help them adapt to the academic environment and enhance effective communication
- Health centers provide complete healthcare services for students with state-of-the-art facilities, emergency rooms, and a medical team
- Over 15 modern research centers equipped for various purposes in environmental, economic, scientific, engineering, social, and humanitarian research and applications
- Sports facilities, including basketball courts, tennis courts, and swimming pools, promote a healthy daily sports routine for students
- Diverse restaurants and cafes within the University save time and effort for students instead of searching for external dining options
- Student exchange opportunities through Erasmus agreements with other universities and educational institutions for international cultural and educational exchange during their study period at the University
Istanbul Ticaret University is dedicated to scientific research and application, providing all the necessary resources and facilities for scientific research and development within 15 research and application centers in various scientific, engineering, and other fields.
- Information Technology Research and Application Center
- Leadership and Entrepreneurship Research and Application Center
- Environment and Natural Sciences Research and Application Center
- Economics and Finance Research Center
- Women and Family Research and Application Center
- Transportation Systems Application and Research Center
- Intellectual Property and Competition Law Practice and Research Center
- Industrial Policy and Development Center
The University emphasizes student activities and cultural events, offering around 50 student clubs for various interests. It organizes scientific and literary seminars and social, recreational, and artistic events. The University encourages artistically talented students to perform on stage and participate in theaters, concerts, and other festivals, and this shows how the University supports gifted students.
Note: The language of the Istanbul Ticaret University programs is English, Turkish or combined between the two languages, 30% in English and 70% in Turkish.