Atilim University established in 15th of July 1997 in Ankara and it situated on 250,000 meters with the aim of providing a high quality of academic education, conduct researches to produce new technologies and develop the scientific theories.
According to Times Higher Education World University Rankings (THE), Atilim University in the fourth place among the Turkish Universities. Moreover, it is in the second place among the Turkish Universities that participate in the physical scientific research.
Atilim University offers 40 academic programs in different faculties as follow; Engineering, Law, Management, Fine Arts, Architecture, Health Sciences, Civil Aviation and Distance Learning. Additionally, the University also offers postgraduate studies for natural, social and applied sciences.
To be always among the top Turkish Universities and one of the top 500 Universities in the world. In addition, to still active University in scientific research.
To prepare students with all needed qualifications, to deepen their knowledge in their fields and encourage them to have social responsibility.
Atilim University follows developed research approach to graduate creative researchers. The University also encourages the research efforts both students and faculty members by improving and raising the scientific research culture. Moreover, it provides administrative and fund support for all researchers, besides planning, developing and implementing the trade and industrial projects.
The main reason behind the Atilim University’s scientific research is to contribute into the sciences nationally & globally. Accordingly, the University sharing the research projects in the conferences and events at the end of the academic year. It also includes 150 laboratories that are available for students and faculty members to conduct research.
• Regarding the Civil Aviation Training: students must take the department’s test in one of the Turkish hospitals in Istanbul; the hospital determined by Atilim University. Its name stated, as “Pilots Test’s First Class” and the student must also pay 50 thousand Euro as training fees.
• The duration of the aviation program is 4 years including theoretical & practical training.
Why should you apply through OK TAMAM?
• It supports students to obtain a Turkish visa
• It gives students a Turkish sim card and a transportation card for free
• It helps students to obtain an accommodation in Turkey.
• It provides certification equivalence
• It assigns an employee who will accompany the student and assist him during the university’s registration process
• It helps students in obtaining residency permission
• It provides health insurance for student’s treatment in public hospitals
• It gives free educational consultations to the students during their studies in Turkey